Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random fact:

I got this pic from Gilligan. I've always admired people who can laugh at adversity, and not take themselves too seriously.

10 comments:

Gilligan said...

Thanks for the cred. You may recall the Freudian connotation I attached to this little scene involving Peter's "volcano" eruption.

joe said...

Yeah, I do ;^)

grannyann said...

I would think they are not laughing but yelling that "Peter" is a dead duck!

grannyann said...

Here is something just for you:
http://www.dumb.com/oldtimeradio/

Keith said...

I know what you mean. It's a shame I'm not one of those people though. lol

joe said...

Ann: Actually Marcia was the only one laughing, the others took it pretty hard..

Keith: haha

Ravn... said...

Why did they all buy to small dresses?

Marissa said...

Joe, I totally agree. It also helps to have a Mai Tai at the ready (or any umbrella drink).

Marissa said...

Hey - I need my 70s Child fix! Where are you??

joe said...

Ravn: Haha. That was the style back then.

Marissa: I'm here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails