Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random fact:

Not sure if I ever mentioned this, but I've always been afraid of heights....
.. okay so I know this post is, like, totally lame, but it's 3 a.m. and i can't get back to sleep....

11 comments:

Keith said...

I've got several people in my family that are very scared of heights.

Marissa said...

My 24 year-old daughter Miranda is afraid of heights. She feels wobbly whenever she looks over a ledge.

Want me to sing you a lullaby?

Marissa said...

You'll probably fake sleep just to make me stop singing.

grannyann said...

what a strange thing to think about when you can't sleep!!!

joe said...

Keith: I've always been that way.

Marissa: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;^)

Ann: Actually, I was looking for pics of the man in the moon, and when i came across this one, I had to come up with something..

Gilligan said...

I have a fear of clowns.
I'll trade phobias with you.

joe said...

Sorry, I'm afraid of clowns too...

joe said...

I'm also afraid of door-to-door salesmen...
and Oprah..

joe said...

... and I have this fear that, when I'm shaving my head, the electric razor will stop working after the first swipe, or when i'm just halfway done..

teri said...

me too. i almost have panic attacks when I'm in the situation of heights.

joe said...

If I have to go higher than 5 steps on a ladder, either I'm getting someone else to do it or it ain't getting done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails