Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 03, 2009

So he has his moments once in awhile. Who's perfect...

When I first got my dog Bear, he was only a few months old. One day he had to go outside, so I let him out the door. 15 minutes later he was back scratching at the door to be let in. A few weeks go by, and the woman who owns 'The Little Store' on Commercial Street in Provincetown, and lived next door, saw me walking with him, and she asked "Is that your dog?" I said yes. She said "I had to shoo him out of my yard 3 weeks ago. He was in the back of my car eating the chicken Terriyaki that I brought home from the store. I had the back hatch of the car open, and he jumped into the car and ate my dinner". I apologized, she said "that's okay, I didn't mind. He's adorable!" She was so nice about it, I'm not sure I'd have been that gracious.

6 comments:

teri said...

Oh God, that's funny. I'm sorry but cute or no, I would have been mad.

Marissa said...

Puppies get away with everything. I bet Bear was a cute pup; I could tell from the picture at your footer

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Good neighbor and a good dog, I hope you bought her some more chicken Terriyaki.

joe said...

Teri: Me too. He's lucky it wasn't my dinner..

Marissa: He was. I'm so disappointed I don't have any pics of him back then.

Jim: No, I'm not that considerate...

grannyann said...

How cute, how could anyone be mad at a pup doing that?

blueroc85 said...

Awwww....He's a cutie! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails