Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 24, 2009

There's always an exception:

There wasn't much I cared about in the 90's. It just wasn't my decade. If anything could go wrong for me, it happened in the 90's. However, I loved the first few years of Roseanne. It was probably one of the best shows ever made, at first. Then she started having the plastic surgeries, and the magic died. Even now, I can watch a repeat of the early shows and still laugh,

7 comments:

grannyann said...

Me too, I used to watch all those first episodes. They were always funny.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Speaking of decades, I realized today that we are coming to the end of one, 2009, it will soon be the 10's.

Marissa said...

Did we not just celebrate the new millenium? Now this New Year's Eve will be celebrating the 10's?!

joe said...

Ann: Too bad she turned so crude towards the end.

Jim: Who'd have guessed we'd be facing another decade already. The years keep going by faster and faster.

Marissa: Um, I think Jim just said that... not that you don't have a point, of course..

Miss Alex said...

Although the first few seasons are probably brilliant... I never watched it cause I couldnt stand her voice.

joe said...

Hahaha

blueroc85 said...

I loved the episode where Roseanne hosts thanksgiving and she says something about the biscuits being so light and fluffy they just fly across the room (and proceeds to throw them).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails