Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Random:

I could have lived on these things alone back in the 70's. Also, I don't know why, but I especially love the smell of McDonald's fries during Christmastime...

9 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I liked my fries dipped in a Vanilla shake.

Marissa said...

I STILL could live on McD fries. Hmm, couldn't figure out the Christmas + fries connection. You must explore your subconscious mind and let us know.

grannyann said...

I also have a McDonald's post but decided to put it up later. Funny we both had the same brain wave length....

You're right they do smell good.

Marissa said...

Hey maybe we could have a McDonald's Post Theme Day! Everyone could put their own little twist on it.

joe said...

Jim: I'm strictly a salt guy when it comes to fries. But, that's just me..

Marissa: I don't know what it is, but around Christmas I just love the smell of McDonald's fries..

Ann: Of course I'm right. I'm always right.. ;^)

Marissa: Okay!

Miss Alex said...

I could live on that shit now are you kidding????

p.s. thank you for putting me in the mood

joe said...

You're welcome! Them's good eatin'!

blueroc85 said...

These things are addictive!!!!

Jon said...

They were so much better back in the day fried with lard rather than vegetable oil

Related Posts with Thumbnails