Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet dreams.... not:

Lately I've been having nightmares. Recently it's been dragons, dinosaurs (the above pic pretty much sums it up), and aliens. Last night I had a dream aliens were trying to break into my home... one of these nights I'm gonna get a peaceful sleep....

7 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Or you will wake up with that 'just probed' feeling. I make them buy me dinner first as should you.

joe said...

Last night I dreamt I was homeless, and that I was in an RV that mowed down two children... it's gotta be something I'm eating..

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Definitely change the diet. I enjoyed this movie.

grannyann said...

was your pillow missing the next morning? burp

Sans Pantaloons said...

I come in peace. Remove your pants.

teri said...

Or maybe you're on the verge of becoming a serial killer...

joe said...

Jim: Yeah, it was an awesome movie.

Ann: Nope, the pillow's still there.

Sans: Hahah. Careful what you ask for....

Teri: Serial killer?? No, little "lady", I may be many things, but I am definitely not a serial killer, I can assure you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails