Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random:

This is why I've never been interested in scuba diving.

10 comments:

Lynda said...

Would you try snorkeling though?

joe said...

Hmmmmmmmm......... no.

Sunshinemeg said...

Hahaha, hilarious. There is something about being that far under the sea with only a tank to breathe with that freaks me out. Now I will add sharks to the list. Thanks 70s child - thanks a lot.

joe said...

Don't mention it, that's why I'm here ;>)

Charmed said...

I have an irrational fear of dying under water.

Retro Hound said...

Jaws came out when I was a kid and I don't think I can ever go underwater in the ocean.

joe said...

Charmed: I have a recurring dream where I'm able to breathe underwater.

Retro: I wasn't allowed to see it when it came out, so i loved the ocean growing up. I think mom was afraid to see it so she used me as an excuse.

grannyann said...

No snorkling for me either!!!! If I turned around and saw that I would pass out.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

was it because of the funny suits? That fish behind them sure is pretty.

joe said...

Ann: You and me both.

Goggles: VERY pretty. Except in person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails