Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Um, I don't get it:

If that was Billy Mays and not William Shakespeare, it might be funny..
I do, however, like the house (except for the thatched roof. Thatched roof's really aren't my thing)..

8 comments:

Gilligan said...

Remember Macbeth with the blood, it won't come off 'cause of the guilt... you're right, though, it still isn't funny.

joe said...

No it's not..

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I think we covered a lot of Shakespeare in elementary school. Wonder if that was specific to school, era, etc.

Retro Hound said...

Here's the problem with a post-1970s education. You don't understand your Shakespeare. Not that it's a particularly funny comic, but at least it's humorous to the well educated.

I don't know who Billy Mays is and why that would be funnier.

joe said...

Jim: Who knows. I couldn't say.

Retro: Okay. I'm not sure what all that means, but thanks.

Sans Pantaloons said...

When Bear comes in wet, you can say 'Aye, there's the rub'.

joe said...

I suppose I could...

Dr. Theda said...

Years past I saw another version of the same joke.... being familiar with "MacBeth"... I found it "Funny"... Thanks for the post good Sir...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails