Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Random:

I'd love to live in a dune house. Maybe someday..

9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Yep, living on the beach in a big rambling house would totally rock.

joe said...

Well if anyone could afford it, it would be you. What with you being a doctor and all You've probably got millions you don't know what do do with..
.. maybe you could buy me one too while you're at it, unless you're the selfish type..

grannyann said...

I am not a salt water swimmer. Maybe a few days but not a home there for me. I am a tree lover too.

joe said...

Well you and a friend are welcome over anytime. Just bring your own linens. And towels.
And pay for dinner if we go out to eat..

teri said...

I would love to live in a house like this, too but the heavy rainstorms and hurricanes would scare me away.

Hairball said...

Joe,
Tell 'em to bring a ginormous package of toilet paper too. Some house guests go through an *enormous* amount of TP!

joe said...

Teri: Anytime you and a friend want to visit when it's nice, just let me know.
Except Tina, she's not allowed. House rules. But there's a local redneck bar/restaurant that caters to drunken hunters and snowmobilers, and they have rooms for rent. You'll probably find you can't tear her away from the place, knowing Tina..

Hairball: You're right. The few times I've had guests, they ran through it pretty fast..

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

That would be a cool house to live in ...

joe said...

A very cool gift for any dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails