Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farewell to one of the great ones:

I wasn't going to post anything on her passing. So many celebs have died recently that if I posted them all my blog would've looked like an obituary site, but I can't help it. I'll miss Mary. She made the world a better place, for sure. My condolences to Peter and Paul.

5 comments:

C said...

ya know, their song "puff the magic dragon" always made [makes] me cry. i think its the tune and sadness of it. i balled my eyes out everytime i heard it as a kid.
i didnt know she died.

good music.

c

Hairball said...

So sad.

FilmFather said...

Sadly ironic that the picture you found mentions a reunion.

Seriously, what up with all the actors / singers / celebrities dying this year?

Marissa said...

I loved Puff the Magic Dragon and Blowin' in the Wind. Glad you posted this. I felt alone in my sadness.

grannyann said...

I loved P P & M so much. Their music is timeless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails