Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If Blogger wasn't free i'd REALLY be complaining right now:

My followers aren't showing on my page. Just a blank spot (the above pic) on my footer. Nothing. They don't show even from my dashboard page. Am I the only one who can't see them? Anybody else can't see them too?

14 comments:

Sunshinemeg said...

Blogger seems to do this randomly just to mess with you. I see your stuff fine. Did you try logging out and logging back in? No idea how to help besides that.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Hmmmm... they were there yesterday, because I added myself to your followers yesterday.

I don't see them today.

Christine said...

I noticed this last night with another blog. Must be a glitch, but at least you know you aren't alone!

C said...

i cant see my followers either, joe. WTF? at least im not the only one and now neither are you. i guess we'll just have to wait it out.

enjoy the weather up there ;)

c

joe said...

Well thank goodness I'm not the only one. I'm glad others are suffering, as well..

Wings said...

My followers are missing, too. I am sure it's just a glitch, no worries. :)

joe said...

Well, okay....

FilmFather said...

My Followers display on my blog has been spotty lately...and right now, it is in fact down.

joe said...

I say we all storm blogger's head offices as an angry mob with flaming torches, clubs and spears. Sort of a group protest.
Of course, I'm sort of busy lately, so you all might have to start without me, but I'll catch up.
Eventually.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am always up for a good fire lighting...you know me. And I can't see my followers either...hopefully just a glitch that will correct itself.

grannyann said...

I can't see them. Are my posts showing up?

joe said...

Cal: You'd think they could get it right by now. I hate to say it, but blogger's coming off lookin' pretty bad...

Ann: Yup, see your comments, just not the followers.

Kim said...

I just checked, and I see all 73 of your followers. Don't worry...you're still loved even if you can't actually see it!

joe said...

Thanks Kim (c:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails