Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mario, the guy that just won't go away...

Lately I've been playing on-line Super Mario Bros. I haven't played it since the early 90's. If you're not sick of the game, the link is here.

6 comments:

Wings said...

It is fun, but I need a controller instead of the keys. Drives me crazy!!!

joe said...

It takes some getting used-to, but then again that's what i thought about the controller vs. the joystick back then...

blueroc85 said...

I played the heck out of this game hen it first came out. I still have my NES and take out the games from time to time. The music used to drive my mom insane!

joe said...

Haha that's funny because when I play these games now I turn the sound off on my computer...

grannyann said...

never played Mario Bros but I have bought several games for the grandson.

joe said...

I bet he's played them to death.. my brother who's 13 years younger played this all the time. I was no match for him, he beat the crap out of me on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails