Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

True (although I'm not sure if I ever posted this or not):

I frequently dream that I show up at a restaurant really late, like just before closing. The waiter begrudgingly seats us, and my date excuses herself to go to the ladies room. i fall asleep at the table, and the waiter comes over and wakes me up and says "I'm sorry, we're closing now", and my date has ditched me. I walk out into the parking lot, and i can't find my car.

11 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can NEVER find my car and I don't have shoes on in dreams. Its the two returnng motifs in nearly all my dreams. Once I dreamed I rode a horse to school so that I could find my mode of transportation when I came out. When I did the whole parking lot was filled with horses and of course I couldn't find mine.

joe said...

Where do these dreams come from anyway?

Retro Hound said...

I think you need help. Your dreams are just crying out!

My folks fell asleep once at the drive-in. An employee had to come wake them up. They couldn't believe they both slept through everyone starting up their cars, leaving and throwing gravel.

grannyann said...

there has to be some significance because I can never find my car either. Wonder what that means? I see where this is a common dream.

Wings said...

Interesting.

joe said...

I also dream that I can breathe under water. Hey I can't help it, it's not my fault...

Hairball said...

I hate the dream where you are in school on the day of a big test that you haven't studied for. Ack!!

joe said...

Nope, can't say i ever had that one. Usually I can't remember which bus to get on.

indy said...

She ditched you and... SHE TOOK YOUR CAR!!!

joe said...

Talk about ending the date on a sour note...

C said...

i associate not being able to find your car to mean you feel lost, have lost your direction on something, and/or need to find a way to move forward...

jus sayin lol...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails