Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random fact:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's to be lectured on my grammar. Just sayin'.
Click pic for larger image.

8 comments:

Sunshinemeg said...

I hate that too. Total agreement there. Especially on a blog that is yours - you can write how you want.

joe said...

Btw, is it "grammar" or "grammer"...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I have a friend who feels the need to edit our conversation in real time. Jesus can't people just relax and talk slang if they want?

Keith said...

I hate when people want to correct words you say or write.

Scandalous Housewife said...

If you're writing exactly what's in your head, it's art, no matter the grammatical correctness

joe said...

I'm glad you all agree. Of course, the comments from anyone who disagrees would basically be deleted anyway...

Hairball said...

Sometimes, I can't write or spell correctly to save my life. I think I'll take Scandalous Housewife's advice and just declare myself an artist and not care anymore! :)

joe said...

I'll take that advice. She's so damn smart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails