Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sorry, you'll just have to guess what it was

Post deleted due to lameness .. it happens....

9 comments:

Wings said...

Alrighty then.

joe said...

Okay so it's a lame post .. i just had to post something...

grannyann said...

It was the right gadget that fit on the front of the whatcha macallet, that you got for Christmas last year from your cousin Eddie who made it from one of those pieces of wood he found on the lake where you went during Scout camp when you were 10.
Now what do I win for guessing correctly??????

joe said...

Allright, you got me. That's exactly what it was.
Man, you're good.

joe said...

... although, I'm sorry, but you don't win anything, I'm afraid. Maybe next time.

Freida Bee, MD said...

I see in the original url that it was contained "a noun is a person place or thing"; if you're implying here that there's anything lame about Schoolhouse Rock (besides its trendiness), I want a retraction straight away. ;)

joe said...

Haha nope! not implying that at all! I swear!

Anonymous said...

"Well any person you can know, and any place that you can go, and anything that you can show, you know they're nouns. A noun's a special kind of word, it's any name you ever heard. I find it quite interesting, a noun's a person place or thing."

See cache below:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:OnkTsaDMJOMJ:70s-child.blogspot.com/2009/11/noun-is-person-place-or-thing.html+http://70s-child.blogspot.com/2009/11/noun-is-person-place-or-thing.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

joe said...

Aww you saved it.. ;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails