Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Question:

Would this be a dream job or what??

10 comments:

Maria Jensen said...

I would enjoy this kind of job :P

U have a great blog!

Maria

Hairball said...

Well, I'd be passed out in the grass after two or three, so I think I'd better pass. *grins*

It reminds me of that episode of Cheers where Norm went to work as a beer taster.

grannyann said...

I am not a beer drinker but I could put away a few Dr Peppers or Iced Tea.

joe said...

Thanks Maria ;^)

Hairball: Remember when Shirley Feeney was hired for beer-tester at Schott's Brewery? Remember Shirley's "four S's in beer tasting"????

Ann: Sorry, but it doesn't matter because the job's taken anyway. Larry's got it. You didn't make the cut this time, I'm afraid..

Marco said...

First I missed out on the New Zealand Dream job as a blogger on the beach and now this. Sheesh, can I get a break now people.

But I digress... and I agree with Maria. It's an awesome blog.

joe said...

I was hoping for that job too...

Hairball said...

Hairball: Remember when Shirley Feeney was hired for beer-tester at Schott's Brewery? Remember Shirley's "four S's in beer tasting"????

I'm drawing a blank Joe, can you fill me in? You have an amazing memory!!

joe said...

"Sip, swirl, suck, and swallow."

joe said...

hahahaa

C said...

oooooooooooooohhh yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails