Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Random:





Even though it's a bit odd, I kind of like this one. Okay, so it's extremely ugly, but I like it anyway.... You can find it here:

7 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Well, you would have a lot of natural light...

grannyann said...

Can't say as I like the appearance but the inside looks interesting.

C said...

i like it but would have to have a bathtub, too.

c

joe said...

Hairball: Yes, I suppose..

Ann: I've always been fascinated by small houses.

C: Man I guess there's some people you can't please no matter what ;^)

Patron Zero said...

This could be scaled down to make an amazing playhouse for children, mind no need for the installation of such 'amenities' as plumbing, HVAC or electrical wiring in the 'adult' version.

joe said...

I never had anything cool like that. My folks really chintzed out on me most of the time..

joe said...

Actually it'd make a great art studio.

Related Posts with Thumbnails