Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

So, does anyone remember:


Lila Quartermaine???
ANYone??

14 comments:

Mnmom said...

I DO!!!!!!

joe said...

She was too good for Edward. Just sayin'.

Wings said...

Hell yeah, I remember Lila! I rememeber when her and Stella the maid were making & selling their own relish, PickleLila, to bring in money to the broke Quartermaines!

Anna Lee brought class to that show, something it is sorely lacking these days.

Lynda said...

Who?

joe said...

Wings: well you trumped me because I have no clue who Anna Lee was..

Lynda: She was the wife of Edward and the mother of Alan, who was the husband of Monica. Alan and Monica's marriage went sour, and he tried unsuccessfully to kill her.

Mary said...

Not only was she Lila Quartermaine, but she played the nosey neighbor in the classic movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford!

Mary said...

Not only was she Lila Quartermaine, but she played the nosey neighbor in the classic movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford!

Kim said...

Yes of course, she was a staple on GH and always the good hearted one, to Edwards crotchedy old stubborn guy....loved her.

Another titdbit: She also was a nun in the Sound of Music and has a long list of movie credits.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Classic soap! I did see last week that Luke was on GH.

teri said...

YEP, General Hospital. Use to watch it back in the early, early 80's when I was a young teen.

grannyann said...

She was in a soap but not one of mine!

Freida Bee, MD said...

sorry, gentility isn't my favorite strength in a woman, but oh yes, I know her. I rather liked Edward, the bastard!

jen said...

I remember lila and edward! and, alan, who was married to monica. i even remember monica when she was married to macguyver. hahaha!! and, i remember macguyber when he was married to crazy heather who took lsd and went cuckoo. i think the lsd was on a turnstile (mickey in a glass). she was trying to poison someone...ahhhh, soaps and latchkey kids. great combo, no?

joe said...

I really kick myself that I missed the LSD overdose... I was never around when the good stuff happened...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails