Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

"Honey, I'm home...."
I haven't been around for awhile because my computer broke down. It's working again and I'm back. I've really missed you all. Even Ann...

8 comments:

Blast from the Past said...

Glad you're back Joe! Broken computers are the pits! I would never have thought that I used mine that much, until I was down for awhile and realized how much *extra* time I had.

...I guess they're not just a passing fad... :)

Marissa said...

Whew! I'm glad you're back. I could still see that McDonald's cup when I closed my eyes.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Glad you are back! Missed you Joe. "honey I'm home..." one of favorite regular sayings.
<><

Brian B said...

redrum

Re said...

Hi Joe, I'm glad you're back too! I've been visiting your page for a couple of months now and I love it, but I've never left a comment before.

joe said...

BFTP: Yeah it was driving me crazy. I used the library computer a couple of times, but it just wasn't the same.

Marissa: I don't know how you managed to stay away for a few months when you took your hiatus.. it was driving me crazy.

NoeNoe: So does Mr. Noe say that??

Brian: As if we really needed to see that in a mirror to know what it really spelled... well,, they didn't fool me. Not for one second.

Re: Glad you're here ;^)

grannyann said...

Hey thanks for the advertisement. I am beginning to think no one wants to come visit my blog anymore or think they have the wrong site due to my new format.

That movie was a GOOD one!

Glad you missed me. Wondered where you were.

joe said...

Yeah did you hear??? My computer broke down.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails