Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Last post for a few days:

Heading to Cape Cod tomorrow. This'll be my last post 'til I get back. Happy Easter to all (c:

12 comments:

Ally said...

Oh how nice! Enjoy! I wish I was getting away for Easter. I'm stuck with the in-laws tomorrow :(

FourthGradeNothing.com

joe said...

Man I wouldn't want to trade places with you for anything... ;^)

Wings said...

The weather here in New England was FABULOUS today - hope it is as nice for you at the Cape tomorrow!

joe said...

Thanks (c:
I sure hope so. Getting away is good too.

C said...

awww, happy easter, joe! it should be beautiful in cape cod....

travel safe.

c

grannyann said...

Have a good time and when you get back check out my son's list that is right up your alley.
http://www.curtistucker.com/2010/04/from-70s-to-now.html

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy Easter Joe!

Redbonegirl97 said...

Hope the weather was nice there.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

joe said...

Sans, C, Jim, Ann, and Tiff: I did have a nice Easter, and I hope you both had a happy Easter also (c: The weather was great, it was a good trip.
I'll check out the link, Ann. Thanks ;^)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

enjoy!

joe said...

Enjoy what????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails