Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Um, if you say so...

Nothing's quite as pretty as Mary in the morning
When through a sleepy haze I see her lying there
Soft as the rain that falls on summer flowers
Warm as the sunlight shining on her golden hair,
aah-umm
When I awake and see her there so close beside me
I want to take her in my arms, the ache is there so deep inside me
Nothin's quite as pretty as Mary in the morning
Chasing a rainbow in her dreams so far away
And when she turns to touch me I kiss her face so softly
Then my Mary wakes to love another day,
aah-umm

10 comments:

C said...

i HATE peewee herman, the public masterbator! bwahahahaha get a frikkin room, peewee.

c

Brian B said...

I always really liked his show.
I haven't been able to watch it since "The news".

joe said...

C: Well, you can't like everybody ;^)

Brian: Well, even though the news came as a shock, it really was no "surprise", if you catch my drift..

Ally said...

Pee Wee rocked in the 80s. I loved him.

FourthGradeNothing.com

joe said...

Big Top Pee Wee is one of my favorite flicks.

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

C - You don't like Paul Reubens.... Pee Wee was epic....

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Pee Wee was strange...
<><

blueroc85 said...

I liked Pee Wee's Big Adventure. When Large Marge made her face go all scary, my little brother used to hide behind the chair!

joe said...

He was epic-ly strange.

BR: Sorry, don't remember her. I didn't see the whole thing. I saw Big Top Pee Wee. I loved that flick.

blueroc85 said...

I think it came out before Big Top Pee Wee...check it out sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails