Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Man, what a whiner...

Judy Benjamin: What do you want from me? I didnt ask her to punish everybody! Do you think I like schlepping in the rain all day and all night?
Pvt. Winter: Just keep marching, Benjamin.
Judy Benjamin: My name is Judy! J-U-D-Y Judy! And Id like somebody to call me by my name! Oh, okay I took my life in my own hands, I made a mistake fine Im sorry! Ill never do it again! I wanna wear my sandals... I wanna go out to lunch. I wanna be NORMAL again!

2 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I liked this movie, Goldie was in some entertaining films. She was a whiner in this one, but didn't she then get tougher?

joe said...

Haha yeah she punched out her husband-to-be at the altar..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails