Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chrissy Snow

Somebody definitely "blew out the pilot light" a long time ago..

9 comments:

Kristie said...

I liked Chrissy, but I really liked the episodes of Threes Company when it was Jack, Janet and Terri and Mr. Furley.
Although, I really did enjoy The Ropers spin off.

joe said...

I don't think "The Ropers" lasted more than a season. I thought it was pretty bad.

Kristie said...

Oh no doubt it was horrible, but I still loved it.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I liked the Ropers too!

grannyann said...

I was never much of a comedy show watcher. EXCEPT for MASH. I was always a murder mystery person.

joe said...

So did you like "Murder She Wrote" with Angela Lansbury? I watched it for a few years. And Matlock.

Anonymous said...

Chrissy (Suzanne) is laughing all the way to the bank.

joe said...

I remember how she used to snort when she laughed.

joe said...

... those kinds of things just sort of stick with me, for some reason ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails