Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not that I'm whining, or anything...

I've been awake since 11:30 p.m. It's gonna be one of those days, I just know it....

2 comments:

C said...

i hear ya... i am up many nights, too. so i go surfin in blogland and write shit and stuffs like that.

oh, and eating is good.

oh and if you have cable, movies are good.


;)

c

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I know the feeling all too well!
<><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails