Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random fact:

When I was in my early 20's, I really wanted a VW camper van. I planned on driving across the country in it. Never happened. Although I did drive across the country, I ended up getting a Holiday Rambler RV instead. Drove out to California and back several times with a friend. The pictures are of 2 different campers.

8 comments:

LaraAnn said...

That sounds like a fun trip. I used to dream about doing something like that.

joe said...

Everyone should do it at least once if they can.

Tennis Girl said...

What a neat vehicle. I had never seen the inside of one!

sunnydaze said...

Cool. This was hot stuff back in the day.

joe said...

TG: They seem great for one person, MAYbe two...

Sunny: Yes they were. I don't think they were very durable, they broke down alot. Quite a few caught on fire, if I'm not mistaken.

grannyann said...

I remember the Rambler but not an RV.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Oh the memories!
<><

joe said...

Ann: Yep, a 1976 Holiday Rambler, the kind with a bunk over the front seat.

Noe: You had one?

Related Posts with Thumbnails