Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Lauren:


http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mello-yello-returns-to-its-roots-2010-06-08?reflink=MW_news_stmp

For the record, I didn't drink Mello Yello. I was a Mountain Dew fan. I drank gallons of the stuff, but not 'Mello' (um, no offense, Lauren ;^). I believe when I was drinking Mountain Dew, that was when they were using sugar in their recipe instead of the high-fructose corn syrup like they do in today's brew. It was much better when it was made with sugar. I received the above link in an email.

5 comments:

Redbonegirl97 said...

This was one of my nicknames in high school. Folks would even play the song and change it to Tiffany.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

joe said...

I'm diggin' that new profile pic.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

loved Mello Yello!
<><

Redbonegirl97 said...

Do they even make Mello Yellow anymore?

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

grannyann said...

My best friend growing up had a father who bottled Dr Pepper so I have always been a pepper drinker.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails