Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm not dead:

I haven't been posting much because I don't have internet at my home anymore. I am now working from the public library. That's why I haven't been around much. I've gotten rid of alot of unnecessary monthly expenses, and unfortunately internet is one of them. So if I haven't been responding like I used to, remember it's not you, it's me....

12 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Hi Joe, it's Chris (Skylers Dad). I am happy I found you again, hope you are well!

Burciko said...

Hi Joe, it's looks like a great idea! I'm tired of my internet expenses as well...

Some Guy said...

Too bad. I'm in the middle of a big blog retrospective in which you have been featured.

Main Line Sportsman said...

have missed your posts...glad to see you are on a comeback.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Yes, consolidation is the name of the game at present. Be well Joe.

Mnmom said...

You are still on my blogroll, so if you post I'll see it. Cutting expenses stinks - we're down to some very basic basics around here, including a van with over 160 thousand miles on her.

joe said...

Thanks guys! You're too good to me. I don't deserve you... ;^)

joe said...

For the record, I'm still posting, but not as much.

grannyann said...

OMG - what a bummer. I wondered where you were. I was glad to see your comment today.

joe said...

Thanks Ann!

LaraAnn said...

I'm glad that you are back. Before my brother got a computer I had to use the library one. Looking forward to future posts even if they aren't as frequent.

joe said...

Even though it's not as convenient as a comp. in my house, the library has fast speed internet, where I only had dial-up. It's actually nicer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails