Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Random:

I really like living in the country.

9 comments:

teri said...

so does Bear, apparently.

I love the country, so peaceful.

Lynda said...

So pretty

joe said...

Yes and there are acres of blueberries and raspberries. we had a cold spring so the wild strawberries didn't make it.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Been meaning to do this for a while Joe.

It's all random.

joe said...

Awesome. Love it. Who's the chick? She's totally not my type though. Of course she'd be devastated to know, so let's keep it between us.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Joe, the lady is a british actress & comedienne called Merra Syal.

She will be devastated...

joe said...

I'm sure. Also tell her that nobody else I know has heard of her either. If we're going to devastate her, I'd rather make it worth my time.

Some Guy said...

So do I.

LaraAnn said...

Such a cute doggie. I wish that I could live in the country. I loved visiting my aunt in the country when I was a kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails