Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Random:

I'm so glad the 80's are over. I just never really fit in...

4 comments:

sunnydaze said...

Ugh...I HATE 80's fashion. Glad to see you're back. :)

joe said...

;^)

C said...

ohmygod that is hilarious!!! i was never a fashion slut anyhoo... lol

Anonymous said...

Awww... I have to admit, I was an '80s teen, although I can't say I would have tried on anything this odd. Some of the other stuff I wore might have been almost as bad though... lots of eye-popping colorful stuff. I do miss the '80s, I must admit.. . . and yes, the '70s too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails