Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Goodbye Tony Curtis:

The above is Tony as "Stoney Curtis", from the episode of The Flintstones where Wilma wins a contest and her prize is Stoney as her "slave boy" for the day. He will be missed by many, he was one of the greatest.

5 comments:

proeren said...

Nice salute to Mr. Curtis and The Flintstones on their 50th anniversary. My fav cartoon of all time. I'd still watch it if it came on...I wish it did...

sunnydaze said...

Nice salute to Mr. Curtis and The Flintstones on their 50th anniversary. My fav cartoon of all time. I'd still watch it if it came on...I wish it did...

**oops re above name. It's just me! ;)**

joe said...

So is your name eren??

sunnydaze said...

No, lol. I had an idiot moment and accidentally typed the visual verification word in the name box. Duh...

joe said...

hahah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails