Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random:

Did I ever mention that I love whipped cream??

30 comments:

Burciko said...

:)

SkylersDad said...

I love that cartoon!

離婚 said...

You write very well..

抓姦 said...

You write very well..

偵探社 said...

You write very well..

偵探社 said...

You write very well..

法律 said...

You write very well..

尋人 said...

You write very well..

討債 said...

You write very well..

討債公司 said...

You write very well..

債務 said...

You write very well..

催收 said...

You write very well..

應收帳款 said...

You write very well..

債務催收 said...

You write very well..

法律諮詢 said...

You write very well..

法律諮詢 said...

You write very well..

外遇 said...

You write very well..

外遇 said...

You write very well..

抓猴 said...

You write very well..

蒐證 said...

You write very well..

joe said...

Burciko and Dad: Thanks ;^)

離婚: Now was that really necessary?? I mean, come on....

gi said...

nice blog and wonderful images!
smiles from rome ; )

joe said...

Thanks. Apparantly 離婚 feels the same way. He's left me 20 comments on this page...

Squiggly line said...

You write very well.. sometimes. Mostly it's all seventies stuff.

I write about squiggly lines.
I write very squiggly.

Squiggly.

joe said...

離婚 thinks I write very well too. Although he thinks I write very well all the time. He said so like 20 times so he must mean it...

Marco said...

Joe, I think it's 20 people that think you write very well. The signatures are all different. Looks like you're developing quite the following

joe said...

No they're spammers. If you point your mouse over their names, you can see their websites. I'd delete them but it just takes too much time

joe said...

... you and I both know that nobody in their right minds could like this place that much.

Marco said...

I know. They must be testing out some sort of spam script. Maybe they'll figure out how to create different types of messages eventually.

Don't sell yourself short. This place has a certain charm

joe said...

Thanks :^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails