Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sometimes this old farm feels like a long-lost friend:

Vacation's over. Florida's nice, but there really is no place like home.

10 comments:

Caroline Bender said...

welcome back, Joe. I just today converted that album to MP3. Pleased to say I could still sing along. "Go ho-o-oo-me, said the man in the moon, go home...")
Happy Holidays

Sans Pantaloons said...

Home is where the heart is.

C said...

awww, you are such a cutie patootie! i could just, well, erm... i could just SQUEEZE YOU!. yeah. squeeze. and maybe pinch here and there.
thanks for the view of malone in the background, if thats what it is... i hear you have snow so maybe its not malone.. or it was taken earlier.

home is inside us, where ever we go.

joe said...

Caroline: Did anyone tell you what a great singer you are???

Sans: yes it is. You're so damn smart ;^)

C: Don't pinch too hard...
That's actually my place in Owl's Head. It was taken in August. We've got snow now.

SkylersDad said...

Glad you are back at your wonderful place.

joe said...

Me too. What a dump i stayed in..

Zed said...

Welcome back. There's no place like home.

Did you see any Palmetto bugs?

joe said...

I've seen Palmettos, I've seen geckos, I've seen spiders. I've seen fire, and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that i thought would never end...

sunnydaze said...

What a nice picture. Glad to have you back! ;)

joe said...

Thanks (c:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails