Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If they say so:

I was at JERA'S place this morning and found THIS LINK on her sidebar, and submitted THIS POST (the one a few days ago about how, when I was young, I liked to hang out under the Christmas tree). Apparantly, I write like Kurt Vonnegut (although, for the record, I've never read Kurt Vonnegut, so I wouldn't know)..

10 comments:

Jerasphere said...

well, according to my "Readers by Authors" post you write for those who would play Radiohead's Creep while having sex or smoking pot. Fairly accurate?

in case you are intrested

http://jerasphere.blogspot.com/2010/07/readers-by-authors.html

Jerasphere said...

oh, ps.... thanks for stopping by!

joe said...

My readers are into that???? God help us all.....

Porky said...

That's the clincher. Not only a great blog, but big name writing too. I'm taking it on trust mind.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Apparently I write like Dan Brown. No wonder I can never understand anything I write.

joe said...

So do either of you like playing Radiohead and smoking pot??? Jera says you do, since you're my readers...

Porky said...

If Radiohead's a game, why not, I'd be willing to play it. The pot smokes when I burn the dinner.

joe said...

So what's Radiohead?? I've never known what that is. I suppose i could google it, but that just takes so much time

Sans Pantaloons said...

I stand on a pot with a smoking radio on my head.
230 volts is a mighty passionate voltage!

joe said...

If you've got a pic of yourself doing that, I'd love to see it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails