Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Non-'70s post:

A few days ago, I returned back from a 2-week trip to Sarasota Florida. I don't normally burn, but this time I got burned on my shoulders. I'm still peeling.. still I had a great time. I had no idea how busy it is down there. It's a great place to visit, but I'll always be a country boy. It was nice to get home.

7 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hope you heal up ASAP! And I feel the same way, good to visit, but New England will always be home.

C said...

hi joe, i am glad that you were able to get away n vay cay for a while. sorry bout the sunburn, quick healing juju's comin' your way!

joe said...

Joe and C: Yeah it was a great trip. I'll probably go again someday.

LaraAnn said...

i'm glad that you had such a nice trip. Sorry to hear about the sunburn though. Hope that this is better soon. I burn easily and went through that after my trip last year.

teri said...

lookin good, Joe. Hope you had a great time in FL.

Melinda said...

I just discovered your blog and love it! I will have fun taking a trip down memory lane! You have some great stuff posted!

joe said...

Thanks Teri. Since I quit drinking beer 6 months ago, I've lost 4 inches from my waistline. Who knew beer was so fattening????

Thanks Melinda, glad you're here ;^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails