Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post-'70s remembrance:

Back in the mid-'90s, I had a mullet. I thought it looked awesome. I was very proud of it....

3 comments:

Kal said...

Billy Ray Cyrus - the antichrist. Of all the singers and celebrities that there have been in my lifetime, he is my LEAST favorite. I hate 'THAT' song he does. You know the one. It's a name I can't say outloud. It's the stupidest song in music history. In case you wanted to know 'Ice Ice Baby' was number 2 on my own stupid song list.

joe said...

I hate to admit it but his mullet was way better than mine. Mine was only about half as long in the back. Even when I failed, I failed....

Caffeinated Joe said...

Never had a mullet. When I let my hair grow, I let it all grow. Then I cut it all and never looked back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails