Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random:

I'm scared to death of bears, of which we have a few up here in the mountains. People say they're more afraid of me than I am of them, but that's not possible. There's no way they could be more afraid of me than I am of them. Not possible.

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I have NO idea why I've never scrolled all the way down on your page before. I suppose it's because I read every post as soon as it pops up in my reader, then I'm done. I just went all the way to "the end" and loved every single second of it!! I just relived some major chunks of my childhood. Thanks, Joe!!!

joe said...

Alot of people haven't scrolled to the end. I'm always adding to it. Glad you found it ;^)

Robin Eduardo said...

My sister moved to British Columbia and she is surrounded by bears. They come right up to her doorstep and she feeds them like dogs. They are quite friendly, however I fear some day she's going to get ate.

joe said...

I don't know why some people think they can make pets out of bears. If she's not careful, she will get hurt one day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails