Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks for dropping in:

I won't be around for a while, but please peruse the archives and make yourself at home.

8 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, no Joe! I hope everything is ok. Hurry back, I'll miss you.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Take care & hurry back!

Sunnydaze said...

Hope you're doing something exciting! :D

SkylersDad said...

Take care, travel safe, and if you are going into show biz break a leg!

Marco said...

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. And if you do... Take pictures :)

lazlo1988 said...

We'll be missing you!! Hope all is well, and that youre back soon!

grannyann said...

Let us know what you've been up to.
Hope it's fun.

Robin Eduardo said...

You better come back! I'll be missing you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails