Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fact:

While it's true that there's alot I forget about the the '80s, one thing I'll always remember is Nancy Wilson's hair.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

nancy rocked!!

Blast from the Past said...

One of my favorite bands, too! They were a few years older than me, but they went to high school only about 10 miles from where I lived.

I have replaced all my vinyl with their CD's and their on the top of my playlists...

Good stuff, some REAL rockers. I have always been impressed with Ann's incredible voice, and Nancy's incredible guitar playing ability.

C said...

i love heart!!! i always thought they were lezzies till i found out they wewre sisters then EWW it gagged me.. lmao i do think you look like bobby brady in that pic. been meaning to tell u that a long time now. also, i lerve the welcome mat to the woods, so inviting and i love the woods, they draw me in...

joe said...

All: I'd have loved to be a roadie with Heart, but I'd probably not be able to keep up. I bet those girls partied hard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails