Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, July 06, 2012

1980:

I had one of the above mini Dynamite mags. I believe I had the Book Of Yuks, but I'm not 100% sure it was that one. I do know that I had both larger mags pictured that could be ordered (Leif Garrett and The Muppets). I wasn't going to post this one, since it wasn't part of the decade, but I found the pic when I found the one for the previous post and didn't want to not use it. I really loved the cereal premiums we used to get back then. Usually I got the cereal that had the best premium, and I'd stand for twenty five minutes in the cereal aisle trying to decide which cereal to get. I haven't looked at cereal boxes lately to see what kind of premiums are offered, since I don't really eat cereal anymore, but I have a feeling premiums are a thing of the past. How sad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails