Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not so fast, Silvia:

2 comments:

Michaelof71 said...

These clips are great! I'd never seen Fernwood 2 Night before. I always enjoy Fred Willard and used to love Fannie Flagg on Match Game. I enjoyed seeing Kenneth Mars too, as Bud. I remember him from Young Frankenstein, The Producers, and one of the Apple Dumpling Gang movies. Thanks for posting these.

joe said...

I laughed so hard at this one that I thought they were going to kick me out of the library...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails