Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Random:

If you walked in to any candy store in 1974, the above are some of what you would typically find. But to be honest, except for the Bazooka and the Gold Rush, I don't remember any of them.

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

The "Bozo's" Gum balls... (we liked the Green Apple flavor).... "Shazam"... was a some-what thick sweet liquid... and the "Pennies" tasted like flavored chalk....
Thanks for this childhood memory my Friend ... and have a great evening....

John H said...

There is a company out there. I may get the name of it Monday. They will actually send you candy of the era you remember. My manager gets it every so often.

Yeah from what I saw. I only remember the bazooka too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails