Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sorry I missed you:

I won't be around for a few days, but feel free to hang out and make yourself at home.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Joe, I stumbled across your blog searching for information about "Puffer Kite", I had one when I was a kid, and wanted to see if they still had them. Anyway long story short love your blog! You and I have lived somewhat parallel lives in loving the 70's and all that it entailed whilst growing up; I was born in 1963. Loved the same shows, and had a lot of identical and similar experiences and memories growing up with my mom, friends, and family. While perusing your blog, I laughed, got a little chocked up remembering happy times as a kid when my Mom was young and vibrant (she is no longer living), she was my hero, and the best mom in the world, but I think all kids from the 60's and 70's think that about their mothers lol. Anyway thanks for brightening up my day!

joe said...

Hey thanks Shannon. Your comment brightened up my day too ;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails