Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Not funny at all.


This cartoon originally caught my eye because of its deep blues, purples, red and orange colors. I sort of chuckled after I read it but soon realized this was not funny. Going to hell is not funny for anyone. It's permanent, eternal, painful, and anguishing. There's no escape. Anywhere without God is an unexplicably horrible place to be. "God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked". Hell is described as "The lake of fire". Imagine being thrown into a lava flow. In one parable a wicked man tells Moses: "I am in agony in this fire". I'm sure it breaks God's heart and I'm sure he weeps daily for those who have to be sent to hell for eternity. This above cartoon, and it's story line, is not funny at all.

Click on the picture for a larger view.