Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, April 23, 2007

1974

It's hard to believe this was 33 years ago.

8 comments:

Doctor Mom said...

We absolutely had this castle... who didn't?

I would dream that I was the princess living in the ivory tower and that one day everyone would be sorry for teasing me about my long red hair!

snowywoodz said...

I used to love sending everyone into the dungeon down the trap door. No one was acquitted, they all served time.

snowywoodz said...

I also thought it was neat that they could hide behind the stairs.

Lynda said...

I had a house with similar looking people. But I didn't have the castle.

Wasn't there also an airplane?

snowywoodz said...

Yes, I had it. I loved those toys back then.

Doctor Mom said...

I liked the barn that would open and moo!

Doctor Mom said...

So, Snowy, I'm surprised you didn't grow up to be a prison warden or a cop

snowywoodz said...

I had the barn. And the schoolhouse too. I'm afraid I wouldn't have made a very good warden or cop. I don't like confrontation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails