Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

In the early to mid 1970's, this commercial seemed like it was here to stay forever:

Hold the pickles, Hold the lettuce
Special orders don't upset us
All we ask is that you let us
Serve it your way.
Have it your way,
Have it your way,
Have it your way
At Burger King.

5 comments:

Doctor Mom said...

What would be really cool is if you could find those girls that were dressed in their hats, miniskirts, and boots who sang this song

We still sing this song when we drive past a Burger King... We fondly refer to it as Burger World.

(Hint: the key here is we drive past the place)

Doctor Mom said...

Hey- My comment is all wrinkled again!

snowywoodz said...

Yes, I don't go to those places much anymore. Usually if I get something out it's a sub.

Sorry about the wrinkles...

Lynda said...

I remember two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

But that might have been 80's. :)

Where's the beef?

snowywoodz said...

No that was the 70s. Where's the beef was in the 80's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails