Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, September 28, 2012

I remember an episode of The Partridge Family...

video

.. when Keith was dating a feminist who belonged to the local chapter of the "Power Of Women" or "POW", and the Family was scheduled to sing "I Think I love You", but she didn't want them to perform the song because "it was degrading to women". I swear, some people can take the fun out of anything..

5 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Aint that the truth!
I was a big fan of The Partridge Family!
<><

HippieGirl21 said...

There's always that one in every bunch that takes the fun out of everything. Sucks a fun time dry

joe said...

And then she was put off that Keith didn't kiss her goodnight at the end of their date..

Dr. Theda said...

I actually liked the Partridge Family as a kid... Not something that I would normally tell to others...lol
Keep up the great posts your good "Fiend" and follower... the Doctor

joe said...

Danny was my favorite character on the show. It wasn't my favorite show, but I watched it once in a while

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails