Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Misc. Remembrance:

In the late '70s, my grandmother got an exercise bike. I tried it out but it got old after a few minutes. She didn't use it for long either. Eventually she just hung her bras on it. Exercise bikes also make great tie and coat racks.

4 comments:

Nymphaea said...

Hahaha, love the cartoon! Olivia Newton-John maybe had something to do with that exercise bike crazynes (remember Let's get Physical?) ;-).

joe said...

Yes and I had no clue the song was about you-know-what....

Anonymous said...

Hey just came across your blog. Nice! I was born in '57 and have always felt I was a late 60's / early 70's child. Was just googling for an old "Duster" car commercial I saw on YouTube and your blog was somewhere in the results. Keep up the good work -- long live the 70s! :-)

joe said...

Welcome. I'm glad you found me ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails