Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, August 08, 2014

1977 Bounty commercial ad:

If you ask me, they guy's acting is a bit over-the-top, but that's just my opinion.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Nice to "see" you back! Hope all is well. Do you think the man is Vito Scotti? I just finished watching the Rhoda series on youtube. Nancy Walker is really good on that.

R.A.M.'67 said...

It's prolific character actor Vito Scotti, so his performance (possibly a print version of a TV ad) looks okay to me.

joe said...

See Diane you were right after all

R.A.M.: I never heard of the guy. I think this ad probably appeared in a comic book

Tom said...

Good ole Nancy Walker as Rosie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails