Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, August 08, 2014

Just sayin':

 
In 1974, if it wasn't covered in pepperoni, it just wasn't a pizza.

5 comments:

Keith said...

So true! There was just cheese pizza, but that always seemed like a "naked pizza" - like it was missing something. Pepperoni and cheese WAS pizza back then, long before all the imaginative toppings we have today.

joe said...

Now I'm more of a sausage-and-pepper fan..

Val said...

That's an interesting observation. I'd never thought about it. And this is why your blog is such a treasure. :)

Val said...

P.S.) Maybe you've long-since found this out, but: I just looked through everything on your blog's home page again and found your image from the Medusa episode of "Land of the Lost" and read on its imdb page that the actress who played Medusa in it was Marian Thompson. Her acting credits are listed on her imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0860455/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

:)

joe said...

Thanks Val! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails