Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Run Yourself Ragged by Tomy

I was given this game Christmas of '79. I could complete the maze in less than 60 seconds. Cousins of mine who were a few years older than me couldn't do it, and was amazed at how fast I was at it. Younger kids are definitely swifter at accomplishing things than older kids, I don't know why. Although I wore this game out, for years I couldn't remember the name of it. Just today I came across one on eBay. I finally did an ebay search entering: Maze game with a steel ball (or something like that). I wonder if I got this game again, could I do it??? I guess I'll never know. Just knowing that I could do it back then is good enough for me (and that my cousins couldn't. Losers).

16 comments:

Jen said...

It would probably
take you 60 minutes now..

I forgot all about this toy!
I think I wanted it
but never got it

figures..

snowywoodz said...

Boy you missed out, Jen. Actually you can get the exact same game on Amazon and it's called Snafu. I'd still ace it, by the way. I'm that good. I never lose my touch.

snowywoodz said...

So do you like my new id photo??? It was taken the year you were born. Now I feel old(er).

Jen said...

Yes!
I like it a lot!

the afro dude you had
before was funny too

but this one fits better

teri said...

it almost looks like that "mouse trap" game.

FAT BITCH said...

Hi Snowy :)

I loved the afro photo but love this one with the milk mustache even more. :D

Don't stop trying to get this game so that you can finally see how fast you can play it!

Your personality makes me smile and I think YOU'RE great too.

snowywoodz said...

Thanks Lady! I'm so proud of you with your progress in your diet. You're an inspiration!

snowywoodz said...

btw, I don't need to get this game again. I know I'd ace it. I'm good at anything, really (:

snowywoodz said...

I'm also modest and humble (;o))

Lynda said...

I love your modesty. So unlike that dude, Dick Small.

snowywoodz said...

Yes, you're right. I'm WAY better than him.

Anonymous said...

I have this game...It's missing the hoop the ball jumps through...My 12 year old son and I just played it... We are possibly going to turn it into a tourny!!!It's awesome...Brings back many childhood memories!!!

FimTisher said...

You could do it. I had the same game back in '79, and bought another on Ebay a couple of years ago. Still awesome, and now loved by my students.

XBOX 360 Repairs said...

I just picked up this game today. does anyone want to buy it? what is it even worth. i remember my grandma had this for us in her "playroom". just awesome. email me if anyone wants it. i cant even find it on amazon. consolesolutions360@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I still have this game from when I got originally got it... me and my bro could complete it in just over 17 seconds!!!

joe said...

I wasn't that fast but close. My cousin couldn't get past the first obstacle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails